I figured I share my way of organizing the girls medical records. I start to get pretty anxious when I can’t find something I need within minutes. Plus, let’s be honest – nothing seems to go your way when your rushing – and I’m always in a rush! The printer ran out of ink, internet isn’t working, found Lily’s health and growth record but can’t find Brianna’s. Yup, always something to add to your frustration.
So take 5 minutes and add an accordion folder to your Amazon cart. Here-> FOLDERS*is the link the pastel folders pictured above.
**4 pack folder link: Click Here!
I label for Joe … LOVE my DYMO label maker! I literally use it for everything! Really comes in handy, especially with the school aged kids HERE is a link to the latest model.
Side note: The latest model has iron-on fabric tape! Ummm .. I’m excited! I might just upgrade to help the girls identify their personal items. (We have 3 of a lot of things! One likes, they all like)
Any-who … I usually color coordinate everything by the girls favorite colors. It makes it easier to just grab and go.
Folder contents include:
- A few copies of their birth certificate.
- Their growth chart. (Little book- easy to lose)
- Copy of their insurance card. (Front and back)
- A copy of their most recent annual Check-up (Always comes in handy especially when it comes to school and extracurricular activities.
- A list of their vaccinations.
*The baby has a copy of the discharge papers. (Needed for insurance paperwork)
Hope this helps!